Saturday, October 01, 2005

In a nutshell - See more of this blog below



More pics of Glen - updated 10-01-05!!
New art section

I'd like to meet some great people for career, friendly and sporting purposes. I socially drink, no drugs or cigs.

Sports I watch:
baseball, basketball, tennis

Sports I like to play:
bowling, tennis, darts, pool, pingpong

My musical instrument:
Guitar

Places I like to go:
Ballard Locks, Fremont Sunday Market, People's Pub, Old Peculiar, Mama Melina's


Most recent updates always follow this entry
*New Art Section now up and more to follow

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Happy Birthday Glen!

I hope you meet the woman of your dreams this year.

Megan

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Megan said...

My site is up right now because it is better than your site.

xoxo,

Megan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory